Wednesday 4 January 2017

35 Week Pregnancy Update

Here is my 35 week pregnancy update...
Symptoms: I have been massively tired this week - we have been away for a few days which meant that we had lots of late nights (late for me anyway!) which hasn't helped. Beebee has started kicking my lungs too, which is very painful. Also, my heartburn has been constant this week but I think it also has a lot to do the bad food consumed over the Christmas period. On top of all that, I have also had lots of tightening, although I do not feel like the baby has engaged so I have not been worried with it.  
Food Cravings: Diet coke again!!
Movement: There has been loads of movement this week and lots of other people have felt it as well. That has to be one of the best parts of being pregnant.  
Sleep: Sleep has been difficult with lots of tossing a turning again.
Things I am Missing: Nothing really this time.
Best Moment: Watching Jackson spend time with his family. 
Worst Moment: Feeling tired - I really want to be as activate as possible with Jackson but it has been so hard when I have no energy! 
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment