Monday 9 January 2017

Meal Plan #8

Over the Christmas period, we barely ate at home at all and the last week we just cleared what we had left in the cupboards. This week, however, we are back on track with our meal planning and trying to fill up the freezer - I want to have a few meals in the freezer for after the baby is here, so that we all have easy but healthy dishes to eat. Here is a list of the meals I have planned...

Lasagna - A classic freezer meal. It has to be one of my favourites, although, I really don't tend to make it that much.

Smoky Sausage Casserole x 2 - I haven't made this before but it looks very yummy. It also seems a fairly easy recipe, it just takes a while to make.

Beef and Stout Stew with Carrots x 2- this one just screams winter! 

'Spag bol' - Obviously another pasta and beef meal but this is a great one for Jackson, as he loves it!! At times he can be really fussy with his eating but he will always wolf this down. I chop loads of veggies into it too so he gets a wide variety. 

Chicken Pie - We make this loads, Chris absolutely loves it. I wouldn't have thought it would freeze well but it actually does perfectly.

Let me know if you have any good freezer meal ideas.

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment