I have seen this 'Christmas Tag' floating around and thought that I would share my answers...
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie?
As you know from one of my previous blogs, my favourite Christmas movie is Elf.
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas Day. As much as I beg Chris to open them earlier, he always says no!!
3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Generally my childhood Christmases have always been memorable. The year that my cousin joined us from Greece was pretty magical.
4. Favourite festive food?
I simply can't pick between 'pigs in blankets' and cheese and biscuits.
5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I think that my favourite gift was 'Baby Born Doll'. it was a baby doll that drank milk and ate food.
6. Favourite Christmas scent?
A real christmas tree smell. This year I have had to use a candle to get this smell in my house, as we opted to get a fake tree!
7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
Apart from the normal leaving a drink and a carrot for Santa and Rudolf, we didn't really have any other traditions.
8. What tops your tree?
A white star.
9. As a kid, what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I am not sure on this one but I am sure if you ask my Mum she would give a few answers!
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
I think that the whole lead up to Christmas in December is amazing.
The last question was my favourite so let me know what your best part of Christmas is?
Love Sophia xx