Sunday 18 December 2016

Christmas Cards

We have done our usual photo Christmas card with Jackson and the doggies this year. However, as well as this, I thought it would be nice if Jackson and I made our own cards too, to go with the Ginger Bread Men decorations we have already made for gifts to our family. These home-made cards would be just for a few people, same as the decorations because otherwise we would be making them until after Christmas! 

I told Jackson that I would be painting the bottom of his foot and he got quite excited! 


I really struggled to find brown paint, so I just mixed red and green to make a shade of brown. I covered his whole foot in the paint. 





Then we printed it to the card. 



After it had dried, we stuck on some googely eyes and made a glitter nose. I did the antlers myself (impressive, I know!).


I was so pleased with how they turned out, what do you all think?

Love Sophia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment