Friday 23 December 2016

My Day in Photo's

Today, like most mornings, I started with a nice coffee. Jackson had an epic lie-in until 8:45am and I pretty much slept until then too - lazy!!!!!


By 10am, I had already made dinner for the evening. Gigi was coming around for the afternoon, so I thought it would be a good idea to get it ready early. All I had left to do was to add the Kidney Beans and Spinach just before serving.


One of the little ones that I look after came around to say goodbye today, as I will be on Maternity Leave after Christmas. They gave me these gorgeous flowers with a card that made me cry! 


I went out for lunch with my sister, Gigi and cousins, which I forgot to take a picture of (sorry)! Then, on the way home, I got the car cleaned, which Jackson loved but it was quite busy and took a little while, so he eventually fell asleep. 


The speed and the amount of people that they have cleaning the car always amazes me!  


When we got home, we took the doggies on a nice little walk.


Jackson absolutely loves his Gigi, he told her where to sit and kept showing her all of his toys. 


Gigi brought him a new toy - a doggie that has a flashing hat and moves and barks. He cried when he had to leave it to go for a bath. 


After his bath with Dada, he came down and gave Gigi a massive cuddle, it must have been too long with out her! Ha! 


We wrapped up to stay warm and went to see a local house that has the most amazing Christmas lights, all synchronised to music. They do it every year for charity (there are some incredible people around). Watching all of the children running and playing in the front garden was really lovely. 


It was such a lovely day and we are so lucky to have Jackson's Gigi over from Greece for Christmas! 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment