Wednesday 7 December 2016

Winter Pamper Evening

On a normal pamper evening, I would have a glass of wine but seen as I am pregnant, a cup of de-cafe coffee had to do instead!


I then ran a bath with a tablespoon of coconut oil and of course a Lush bath bomb.


While the bath was running, I took all of my make up off and cleansed my face. Afterwards, I used a Lush face mask. I also covered my hair in coconut oil for a deep condition (sorry, I couldn't do a sensible photo when I looked so odd!!!).



Just before I got in the bath, I lit some candles and set the iPad up to watch some Netflix.



Once I was in the bath, I shaved my legs and washed my hair. I try to leave my conditioner in for as long as possible, normally waiting until just before I get out before washing the conditioner out. By this point my hands and feet have usually aged due to the water!


After getting out of the bath, I have been covering myself in stretch-mark cream and lots of body cream to fight off the pregnancy stretch-marks.




Next, it was on to my nails. I used two Barry M nail varnishes - the first one was Almond and then over the top I put some of the limited edition glitter one.




Once I was groomed and relaxed, I got into bed with a good book. I am currently reading 'The Island' by Victoria Hislop, which a friend gave to me ages ago but I have only just really got into it! 


Let me know what your favourite relaxing activities are. 


Love Sophia xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment