Saturday 3 December 2016

Mama gift idea

I have to be honest, I am pretty much finished with my Christmas shopping already (victory dance)! This year, we also had a new room to get ready for Jackson and needed to buy a few bits for his little brother/sister too (which I am still yet to do!!). I also work part-time so I really wanted to spread out the cost of the presents by getting some of them in early. 

As most of you may know, I have my birthday 2 days after Christmas, so I get 2 lots of presents at this time of year, and I love it!!! This year the list of things that I want is massive because I don't just buy whatever I want for my self any more due to the fact that I just love spending my money on days out and bits for Jackson. 


If any of you still have any mama's, or just women in general, to buy for, keep reading as this may give you some ideas....


I love the items that Selfish Mother make. As a company, they also give some of the money they make to different charities in the UK and abroad, which makes the brand even more appealing. Mama is the Greek for Mummy and we are really trying to get Jackson to stick to that, although my parents tried this when I was little but I always called my mum mummy or just mum. When I saw this jumper on their website, I loved it!!!! 
Selfish Mother - £45


I have previously mentioned that I am a fan of Lush's products and this box set is really good. It includes the typical Christmas products that they release every year. 
Lush £22.95


Every woman needs a dressing gown at this time of year. This one is sooooooo soft and would make it very difficult to get dressed on those cold mornings. 
 John Lewis £35


I love a good candle and always have loads burning around my house, including this one from Yankee Candle. It make the whole house smell amazing! 
Yankee Candle £19.99


I think that the Jo Malone range of purfumes is just amazing and they all smells goregous. It is, however, slightly on the pricer side at £45 for just 30ml so it is a bit of luxury.
Jo Malone  £45


A gift idea list would not be complete without a Boots gift set. Soap and Glory do some lovely ranges, I have received this zesty one before as a present and it has a lovely scent. 
Boots £10.00


As a Mama, I take a LOT of photo's and I also put a lot of them in photo frames. However, I have started to run out of space for them in my house! This is a brilliant idea from Oliver Bonas, which you put on the fridge. I think it would be a great idea if you want to change them up fairly often. 



Happy shopping!!!


Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment