Wednesday 28 December 2016

34 Week Pregnancy Update

Here is my 34 week pregnancy update...


Symptoms: I am just so pregnant this week! Sleep is getting more and more difficult and the aches and pains are getting worse. I know that it comes and goes in stages, so hopefully it will get better (that may be wishful thinking though!).
I had a midwife appointment this week and I was not measuring as big as last time. However, as I have mentioned before, that doesn't really mean anything in the end! Although she did also say that the baby is potentially back to back and while they do have time to turn, she said that they will probably be recommending a C-Section unless he/she does, because I wont be able to labour for too long due to my previous scar. 
I really wanted to have a natural birth but felt that she was sort of pushing towards a C-Section - I have a hospital appointment in a couple of weeks to make the finial decision. To help me prepare for that, I am currently getting in my head that I will be having a C-Section and have been thinking about all the positives that will come of this (there are loads). If they come back with anything different, it will be a bonus! 
Food Cravings: Alcohol - it is Christmas after all.
Movement: Loads of movement this week, especially when I want to go to sleep!
Sleep: Sleep is difficult, lots of tossing a turning and visits to the loo again.
Things I am missing: Alcohol and Cheese.
Best Moment: Christmas Day!
Worst Moment: I am really struggling to pick Jackson up now, which is hard when he just wants a hug!
Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment