Tuesday 20 December 2016

Christmas Tag

I did a similar 'Christmas Tag' like this one last year, with slightly different questions, so thought I would share one again. I love reading other people's answers on these too! 

1.What's your favourite holiday movie?

It has to be Elf!!!! I still laugh my head off throughout. 'Does someone need a hug.. aaarrghh!' 

2. What's your favourite Christmas colour?
I am not a fan of this colour the rest of the year and never really wear it but there is something about it at Christmas that I just love, and that of course is the colour RED. 

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?

A bit of both really. We love spending the morning in our PJs, opening presents. It's lovely to come down in our dressing gowns and messy hair. However, for lunch and the rest of the day, I like to put on a nice outfit. 

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?

This is obvious but it would have to be my son, Jackson. Chris really isn't materialistic and it's such a struggle to buy him anything anyway!

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Always on Christmas morning. We have done a mini present advent calendar for Jackson though and he will get a Christmas Eve basket too. 


6. Have you ever built a Ginger Bread House?
No, I am not a big fan of ginger bread so I have never thought to do it. Jackson's too little to do it this year but we will give it a go next year. 


7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Have lots of friends and family time!!!


8. Any Christmas wishes?
For a good birth and healthy baby in 2017 


9. Favourite Christmas smell?
Definitely the Christmas Tree smell. We had a fake tree last year and it was just not the same but this year we went for a real one again and I love it!!!


10. Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Has to be Pigs in Blankets but, to be honest, I am just a foodie in general so pretty much the whole day is great!!!!

What would you're answers be to these questions? 

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment