Sunday 4 December 2016

Dada Gift Idea's

I did a 'Mama's Gift Guide' blog yesterday, so only fair that I do a Dada's one today! 

If any of you have any Men in your life still to buy for or just fancy a nosy, keep reading... 

Christmas would not be Christmas without some socks for the Men in our lives. I love these reindeer ones!

I really like winter hats, especially bobble ones, and this one from River Island is a gorgeous winter-red colour. 
Hat


Christmas is the perfect time to get new aftershaves/perfumes. It's nice when you wear it the rest of the year as it makes you remember Christmas day. 

I bought this for Chris' last birthday as a bit of a joke but he loved it. So for any men with beards, get this!

I tend to live in jumpers over the Winter season and I just love looking at all the new ones out each year, for both women and men. I really like this one from Topman, the panel details make it a bit different. 


I have one of these bottles and it should be on everyone's Christmas list this year. They have all sorts of colours and they also have different styles for children. 


Happy Shopping!!!

Love Sophia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment