Friday 9 December 2016

Christmas Jumpers

One of the best things about Christmas has got to be Christmas jumpers. Being pregnant this year means I am not going to buy any new ones but I am trying to squeeze into some of my old ones! However, I still like to have a look at all the new styles in this year...

The first one is from Matalan - I love the pompom Christmas Tree. 




One of the things I'll be missing this year is definitely Prosecco but this Newlook jumper does make me giggle!


As a bit of a dog-person, this jumper from Next is so cute. 


If you're not a fan of the real Christmassy jumpers, then this one from Johnlewis is a nice subtle alternative. 



A little on the pricer side but very nice is this one from Cath Kidston. It's very sweet and, again, there's not too much Christmas thrown at it! 


Now, if you like the over the top Christmas jumpers, you'll love this one from Asos!


Let me know which ones are your favourites this year.

Love Sophia xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment